Free Software
Premium Accounts Islamic Videos
Certification

Friday 7 December 2012

Ya Taiba--- Al Madinah

Taiba is the Nick name of Al Madina Al Munawwara,the city of the prophet Mohammad PBUH. By beautiful voice masha'Allah The Translation (exclusive) Chorus Ya Taiba, Ya Taiba O cure of the patient we missed you, and passion has called us to you. As the ship departed, it forgot me they sailed away and my tears never dried up they took my heart ============================= The Translation (exclusive) Chorus O Tayba, O Tayba O cure of the patient we missed you, and passion has called us to you As the ship departed, it forgot me they sailed away and my tears never dried up they took my heart and my soul with them O Tayba, you're the distracted's love Chorus My direction of prayer (my Qiblah), the house of Allah, I'm patient perhaps a day will come to visit you I wonder, Will I be looking upon alkaaba and being overwhelmed with it's safety.. Chorus Our prophet, my best wishes, to visit you, At least once in my life and near you, to perform my prayers to praise my Lord, and to recite Qur'an Chorus O Madina, How lucky you are for the coming of the loadstar May I have a shelter beside you Indeed, your light has enchanted us Chorus (more) (less)

No comments:

Post a Comment