Free Software
Premium Accounts Islamic Videos
Certification

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wudu Song! [HD] (Original)

Lyrics: First I make the intention to wudu, and then to myself I say Bismillah too. I wash my hands once, twice, thrice and between my fingers to do it right. Rinse your mouth three times again, then your nose, follow the chain. One, two, three, wash your face but do it slow, it's not a race. Then wash your arms three times also, from your wrists up to your elbow. Now just once, wipe your head. That's just what Allah has already said. Again one time, just clean your ears; Wash away sins of many years. Then three times each, wash your feet. Now it's time to pray; Your wudu is complete. A song made to help kids remember how to do wudu! Insha'Allah this will aid many people in fulfilling our duties to Allah (swt). Song written by: Zille and Sana The animation is not ours. It was taken from this site: english.islamway.com No copyright infringement intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment