Free Software
Premium Accounts Islamic Videos
Certification

Wednesday 19 December 2012

What is the worst level of Jahannam (hell)? Cehennemin en kötü bölümü nedir?

Please feel free to comment on the video. Do not forget to tour my Channel for more videos; stay updated on future uploads by subscribing to the AhleSunnahWalJama Channel. This is just a personal note to my channel viewers. I'm not on anyone's payroll. I'm translating these videos to English, so that like me, you may benefit from them as well. Happy viewing! Cubbeli Ahmet Hodja: Whoever commits fornication what will I do them? What will I do to them? Melva ordains, that the person should know, whoever commits zina will meet Ethzam.Where is Ethzam? Let me read another Ayat Karima, this was written in the Surah Al Furqan What I'm going to read now is out of Surah Al Maryam this is what is written: After my friends, my Prophets, my faithful servants, a new generation emerged, the first thing they did, they disregarded Salah, they stopped performing Salah, they didn't belief in Salah; they were very remissive about it. They left the Salah unperformed etc. this topic would be a long sermon which is for another day. They went after what they lusted for, in addition, what ever they desired they did it. They committed fornication... sodomy every type of Gunnah (sin) and they committed lustful acts. Where do they stand? In the very near future, very near... as soon as they die, as soon as they give their last breath they will wind up in Gayyah. In this Ayah, it states Gayyah and in the other Ayah, it states Ethzam... Gayyah ve Ethzam requires a description. Muhammad Mustafa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment