Free Software
Premium Accounts Islamic Videos
Certification

Friday 7 December 2012

Kabul girl miracle, Allah and Muhammad names on her face, Wagma

A young girl naming WAGMA of 12 from (Kabul) Afghanistan who is Hafiza-e-Quraan saying, I wakeup and started reciting Quraan. I finished Quraan in one day. As soon as I finished Quraan I started praying. Meanwhile an old man with a long white beared came to me who was full of noor (blessings) and wearing white golds and shawl. I was praying. He came near me, moved his shawl over me and gave me a smile and disappeared. After that I couldnt see/understand what really happened. I got scared and went to my father. My father asked! have you seen your face. I replied no dad i haven't. When I looked at my face there were prior signs of ALLAH and Mohammad's name on my faces as you see. After that I went for ablution (I was already having ablution) when i returned I other signs of Allah and Mohammad on my neck and finger. I don't feel any pain or swelling. I think its given to me by ALLAH. Allah-o-Akbar

No comments:

Post a Comment